1. To create and maintain a mechanical services organization in providing:
(a) Conceptual engineering system design and capabilities to cater for the
changing needs of the Department to maximize returns for resources
(b) Research and development services facilities to innovate, improve and
adopt new technology so as to enhance performance of DID programs.
(c) Efficient interaction with client to fulfill their needs for smooth functioning
of DID programs.
2. To develop and maintain management information services as a premier
source of information, data and knowledge for mechanical-related activities
in supporting the DID programs.
3. To develop and/or organize Mechanical Training Courses for human
resources development to achieve / enhance work-related competence,
performance and fulfillment.
4. To manage and deliver an effective and comprehensive asset management
system within the department.
5. To manage the implementation of the department's quality initiatives such as
ISO 9001 QMS, KIK Innovation and Transformation and the 5S.
6. To implement and manage the Occupational Safety and Health work system in